The following is an essential Step-By-Step Guide to Franchising your business:
- Register all Trademarks, Service Marks and/or Patents.
- Form Independent Franchise Corporation.
- Select Officers and Personnel Associated with Franchisor.
- Make decision regarding:
a. Franchise Fees
c. Advertising Fees
d. Formula for Protected Territory
e. Term of Franchise
f. Training Program
- Decide Whether You Will Sell:
a. Individual Franchises.
b. Area Franchises.
- Prepare Franchise Agreement and Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
- Register/file Franchise Documents in Applicable States.
- Design and Prepare Marketing Brochure.
- Write Operations Manual.
- Formulate Training Program.
- Write Advertising Copy for Franchise Sales Program.
- Choose Media for the Placement of Advertising.
- Place Franchise Ads.
- Respond to Franchise Inquiries.
- Conduct Interviews/provide Marketing Material and Franchise Documents Disclosure.
- Complete Document Closing and Collect Fees.
- Find Locations.
- Train Franchisees.
- Assist the Franchisee in the Opening of the Units.
- Support Franchisees and Collect Royalties.
ContactUs today for a FREE CONSULTATION!